The tour of Roseland Plantation
covers a rich and unusual Plantation history. Grounds include 15 acres of manicured lawn and 50 acres of beautiful
East Texas woods.
The plantation house was built in
1854 and is an architectural showplace built in the Greek Revival style.
Lovingly restored by Tim and
Carolyn West, the house is furnished in period antiques and displays many of the West’s
Tours available by reservation
$8.00 per person
Go to Home page from Guided